IPI Cornermatic PLUS® VERSA
IPI Cornermatic PLUS® adjustable Versa is designed to fabricate large and small duct fittings in one machine – including tough inside or outside angle off-set transition fittings.
The Cornermatic Plus Versa is the most flexible unit for production available. The Versa is installed with the capability of sitting on your workshop floor or in-ground, allowing for greater flexibility during production. Raising and lowering takes a simple button press that triggers the extension or retraction of a heavy duty hydraulic scissor lift. Using the Versa in-ground is beneficial for projects involving large duct and heavier gauge fittings, while the above-ground position is ideal for fitting production.
- Adjustable Versa is designed to fabricate large and small duct fittings in one machine – including tough inside or outside angle off-set transition fittings
- Set the Cornermatic PLUS® VERSA at floor level and slide over large duct sections and fittings to automatically insert the corners
- With Pushbutton control, move the Cornermatic PLUS® VERSA up to operator friendly table height when fabricating small fittings
- Access acute throats to automatically insert all 8 corner
- StrapPak™ packaging technology enables faster loading of the new ‘Universal’ corner, or conventional TDC/TDF type corners
- Corners are fed from a clean & unobstructed area below the work surface
- Capable of handling tight square throat elbows and flex connectors
- Pre-set to handle SMACNA-conforming T25-a and T25-b flanged duct systems
- Three version available, in addition to the Cornermatic PLUS® VERSA, there is the original table mounted, Cornermatic PLUS®, or floor level, Cornermatic PLUS® InGround, that operates “in-floor” for better integration with the workshop environment with large ducts
CORNERMATICPLUS® machines built after June, 2016 have a metal sleeve affixed to accept the StrapPak™ strapped corners. Those built before that date can be retro-fitted with a free metal sleeve.
IPI Cornermatic PLUS® VERSA Specifications:
Gauge: 16 to 26 (.050” to .022” / 1,3 to 0,6mm) Mild Steel Only
Air: 85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
Electrical: 110VAC, 60 Hz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.