IPI Cornermatic II Corner Inserter
IPI Cornermatic II Corner Inserter is fully automated – handles 16-26GA 5FT duct sections.
Cornermatic® II™ automatically inserts and crimps specially designed TDC/TDF® style corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section, eight corners, in about 60 seconds with virtually no physical exertion. Compared to other methods of hand insertion and crimping, it’s a saving of 3 to 6 minutes per section of ductwork depending on size and gauge.
- Fully automated – handles 16-26 gauge 5′ duct sections.
- Available in motorized adjustment from 36″ to 72″.
- New outside clamping grips, opens and holds flange tight to work-surface, eliminating potential feed jams.
- New outside grip also facilitates automated technology that does not damage thicker insulation.
- Adjustable model works with servo motor – automatic, no manual operation.
- New quick loading “Sleeve” packaging technology speeds loading – same as Cornermatic Plus®.
- Capacity: 16 to 26GA (.062 to .022″); Coil Width: 60″ +/- 1/8″ (1524 mm +/- 3.2mm) Mild Steel Only
- Air: 85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
- Electrics: 110VAC, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: Length – 24-1/8″; Width – 24-1/8″; Height – 104″
- Weight (approx.): 1800 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.