IPI Cornermatic+Plus TDC/TDF Corner Inserter
The CORNERMATIC+PLUS® was specifically designed to address the difficulty with inserting corners into fitting ductwork. It joins other world-wide successful Cornermatics such as the Dual-Head and the Corner Cadet® in reducing shop labor. It lets you do a duct section (eight corners) in about 20 seconds in any gauge, 18GA through 26GA.
The CORNERMATIC+PLUS® was specifically designed to address the difficulty with inserting corners into fitting ductwork. It joins other world-wide successful Cornermatics such as the Dual-Head and the Corner Cadet® in reducing shop labor. Three years in development brings to the trade a machine that can handle any TDC/TDF® fitting assembled on a bench. The CORNERMATIC+PLUS® automatically and effortlessly inserts and crimps TDC/TDF® corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section (eight corners) in about 20 seconds in any gauge, 18 through 26.
- Specifically designed for the fabrication of duct fittings – even your toughest inside or outside angle off-set transition fitting from 16-26
- Fully automated – no switches or foot pedals – just push in, Cornermatic® Plus™ does the
- Completes (8) corner inserts in
- New quick loading StrapPak™ packaging technology speeds loading of the new ‘Universal’ corner.
- Corners feed from below the work-surface allowing a clean, unobstructed work
- Handles tight square throat elbows and flex
- Works with SMACNA-conforming, T-25a and T-25b flange and many other flanged duct systems, without changing
- Three versions available, in addition to the Cornermatic PLUS®, there is the original table mount, Cornermatic PLUS® InGround, or adjustable version, Cornermatic PLUS® Versa, that can operate at table height or down “in-floor” for better integration with the workshop environment
- Bring your fitting productivity up to duct section standards!
- Corners are inserted square and fully crimped
- No need to change the crimping adjustment when inserting corners in 18 to 26 gauge ducts-all automatically and 26GA corners are tight)
- Each quick loading box holds 80 corners-loads in ten (10) seconds
- Corners are shipped presorted and oriented for direct loading into the magazine
- No need for hand sorting
- Push the ductwork or fitting into the flange guides and the machine automatically does the rest
- Adjustable legs to match most bench heights
- Will handle any fitting built to SMACNA standards
- Handles particularly difficult inside angles on off-set transitions with a breeze
- Easily handles tight square throats
- Will do odd size fittings such as flex connectors and curbs
Mestek Cornermatic+Plus TDC/TDF Corner Inserter Specifications:
Gauge: 18 to 26 (.050” to .022” / 1,3 to 0,6mm) Mild Steel Only
Air: 85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
Electrical: 110VAC, 60 Hz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.