IPI Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic
IPI Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic automatically inserts and crimps specially designed TDC/TDF style corners. It allows you do a duct section, eight corners, in about 60 seconds with virtually no physical exertion.
Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic & Adjustable Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic
Adjustable Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic adds the feature of automatically adjusting the upper crimping head to handle duct from 4′ to 6′ in length.
The Dual Head Cornermatic® Classic automatically inserts and crimps specially designed TDC/TDF® style corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section, eight corners, in about 60 seconds with virtually no physical exertion. Compared to other methods of hand insertion and crimping, it’s a saving of 3 to 6 minutes per section of ductwork depending on size and gauge.
- Handles duct up to 60″
- Corners are inserted square and fully crimped.
- No need to change the crimping adjustment when inserting corners in 18 to 26 gauge ducts,
- CM3-DH with 16 gauge capacity optional.
- Each quick loading magazines hold up to 175 corners.
- Corners are shipped presorted and oriented for direct loading into the magazine.
- No need for hand sorting.
- Push the ductwork or fitting into the flange guides and the machine automatically does the rest.
Model CM3-C-DH: For TDC style flange only
Model CM3-F-DH: For other style flange only
85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
Gauge: 18 to 26, 16 gauge optional
(.050” to .022” / 1.3mm to 0.6mm, 0.060″ / 1.52 mm optional)
Mild Steel Only
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Model CM3-DH: 24-1/8” x 24-1/8” x 116”
Model CM3-DHA: 35-3/4” x 35-3/4” x 127”
110VAC, 60 Hz
Model CM3-DH: 1,400 lbs.
Model CM3-DHA: 1,800 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.