IPI Pro-Fabriduct Coil line
IPI Pro-Fabriduct Coil line - Truly the most Advanced Complete Coil Line produced in the industry today. Leverages footprint, speed and production rates along with tolerances NO other HVAC coil line can match!
- Most economical footprint in the world.
- Fastest feed rate in the industry.
- E-Z load coil drum assemblies (no lifting devises to add to your lift truck).
- Soft start motors for long life.
- Direct hydraulically driven decoilers system on every coil station with hydraulic hold downs and low friction pockets.
- Grid Skate Roll System for every coil station.
- Coil Select for feeding material into the coil processor.
- Industrial designed solid block die construction for a 25 year die life.
- The industry’s toughest and most stable frames. Structured steel tube construction-maintaining structural strength will allow accessibility for maintenance, clean up and service.
- Full width contact feed rolls for positive accurate movement.
- Engineered with heavy-duty left/right synchronization to stabilize cutting action and give
- the lowest moving mass, thereby reducing shock and vibration during the cutting stroke.
- Quiet operating system with a sound level less than 67 DB.
- Shear head squaring system designed for tool free adjustment.
- State of the art control designed, manufactured and serviced by Iowa Precision.
- Industrial, solid-state PLC touch screen operating system controller with storage recall.
- Tie Rod hole punching comes standard with both 5/16 and 7/16 punches.
- Swing Knife Insulation cutting system for both fiber and non-fibrous insulation.
- Solid state B & R controls with industrial quality/reliability; operator intuitive interface and graphics.
- Servo driven high speed wrap brake.
- Remote diagnostics and fast 24 hour service.
- In-Line Plasma Cutting
- PLC controlled Tie-Rod Hole Punching
- Cold Sealant System
- Hot Melt Sealant System
- Welded Duct Companion Flange
- Coil Line Download
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.