Norlok Surelok II – E & P Series Clinching Machine
Norlok Surelok II - E & P Series 18" or 25" throat clinching machine designed for standard clinching applications.
With its versatile design and unsurpassed features the Surelok II series of machines outperform the competition like no other.
Solid and reliable, the Surelok II will fasten material from as thick as 14 gauge to as thin as 32 gauge with our proven clinching technology.
Superior features include:
- Rigid steel frame – less deflection for longer tool life
- Close tooling access – get in close for more applications
- Fast cycle times – for more production
- 18” or 25” throats – greater reach for larger parts
- “Intelligent” safety stroke – for greater operator safety
- Direct acting power stroke – for more reliable joints
- Simple tool adjustments – little or no setup time
- Adjustable stroke – Reduces pinch point and air consumption
- Upgradeable – add what you need, when you need it
- 13 years of design experience – proven reliability and quality
- Air powered – requires no electrical hookup
- Affordable prices – low investment and faster payback
When you combine all the features, benefits and quality, the Surelok II sets the standard by which other clinching machines are measured.
|Throat 18″ or 25″||Choose the depth of frame behind punch|
|Urethane punch assembly||Reliable tooling with urethane stripper|
|Close reach lower arm||Clinch in tight areas – also great for pipes|
|2 piece die holder and insert||Fast to change and easy to clean|
|Adjustable stroke||Adjust open height to minimize pinch point|
|“Intelligent” Safety stroke||Reduces pinch point to less than 1/4″ even with 1″ stroke|
|Lexan guard||Eye protection without restricting access|
|Air surge tank||Minimizes the effects of poor air supply|
|Air filter / regulator||Nothing to add – just plug your air line into the tank|
|Frame mounted tool kit||All tools required for adjustments are included|
|OPTIONS||“E”||“P”||• Included X Optional|
|Production punch assembly||X||•||Our best tooling with longest punch and die life, best
part access, best material range, and easily modified.
|Modular punch assembly||X||X||Modular tooling is best for stainless steel.
Either rectangular (SS) or round punches can be installed.
|Auto return||•||Automatic (timed) press return
– adjustable to suit application and air pressure.
|Advanced power unit||•||•||A fast, production oriented power unit
– increases press speed by approximately 10%.
|Extended Warranty||X||•||Extends standard warranty to 3 years
(punches and dies excluded).
|High speed control||X||•||1 touch operation with increased speed & reliability
– includes pressure sensing circuit.
|Laser pointer||X||•||Shows where clinch will be made – easy to use
– meets all regulations for laser pointers.
|Side table||X||X||12″ x 18″ swivel table
– great for holding small parts and tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.