Norlok Medium Duty Watson Clinching Tool
Norlok Medium Duty Watson Clinching Tool offers all the benefits of clinching in a portable light-weight machine. This compact clinching machine is easy to handle and use as it only requires shop air to operate.
- Lightweight for great portability
- Safety stroke for greater operator safety
- Simple tool adjustments for little or not setup time
- Close tooling access to get in close for more applications
- Can fasten up to 2-ply 14 gauge material.
- Air powered hydraulic booster
- Easy maintenance for less down time
- Competitively priced for low investment and fast payback
- Fully customizable designs to fit your needs
|Press Design||Single steel “C” frame.|
Air over oil intensifier included.
Single shot pressure sensing return.
Can be operated in any position.
|Stroke||1-½” (up to 1-¾”)|
|Weight||16 lbs (Hand tool only)|
|Upper Tooling||Fast change punch
Replaceable punch stripper
|Lower Tooling||MDWA insert style
Adjustable to suit material thickness
|Capacity||MEDIUM DUTY (0.18”Ø PUNCH)
MAX: Two ply 0.075” mild steel
MIN: Two ply 0.010” mild steel
|Cycle speed||20 CPM (standard speed mode)
20-30 CPM (with modified stroke)
|Air Requirements||70 psi (min) 125 psi (max)
100 psi (recommended)
Approx. 0.8 cu ft free air per cycle
(5 HP @ 40 clinches per minute)Intensifier Width 16”
Weight 47 lbs
- Spring balancer
- Mobile hanging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.