Norlok AstraClinch Machine
Norlok AstraClinch Machine is a reliable and portable machine perfect for anyone in the steel studding industry. Choose from three small, light-weight and compact designs that offer versatile ways to effectively single and double-stroke clinch.
The Astraclinch Alligator series has been fundamental in the transformation of the commercial and residential light gauge structural steel building industry.
Features of our Astraclinch Alligator machines include:
- Low investment (for lower production costs)
- Rigid punches & robust dies give low tool consumption & minimal operating costs
- Reversible punches & dies
- Manual jaw closing for maximum safety
- No separate fasteners to buy, sort or feed
- No thermal stress around the joined area
- Highly consistent joint
- Rapid, non-destructive testing of the joint
- Low machine weight
- Joining more than two layers
- Pre-painted or galvanized sheet materials
|Workhead weight||7-8 lbs||3.2-3.6 kg|
|Total weight, inc. Booster||28.6 lbs||13 kg|
|Working air pressure||87 psi||6 bar|
|Hydraulic pressure at 6 bar||5,260 psi||365 bar|
|Cycle Time||0.6-1.0 s||0.6-1.0 s|
|Max thickness, mild steel:||0.120”||3 mm|
|Max thickness, stainless:||0.100”||2.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.