Digit2000 Digital Backgauge Indicator
Digit 2000 is a universal digital retrofit kit, which is designed to measure the backgauge of any linear movements more easily and more accurately, regardless of the brand name or size and can be used with motorized or manual backgauges. The benefits also include precise cuts regardless of the lead screw's wear and tear. The measuring will be displayed on a large and easy to see LED display which is used for most applications where space and budget is limited but precision is paramount.
- Obtain a precise readout on your existing equipment.
- Will fit to all systems with or without motorized backgauge
- Eliminates inaccurate readings
- Reduces material waste
- Fast, Easy to install and to use
- Low cost
In addition to the above benefits, Digit2000 is a cost-effective alternative to replacing damaged glass scales or older metal tapes.
How it works:
Digit2000 encoder unit (cable extension transducer) has a stainless steel cable which is wound on a drum that turns as the cable (reels and) unreels.
While the drum rotates an incremental encoder sends the signal to a LED display of the reading (extended wire length). To keep the cable tension constant a power spring has been added to the drum.
- Press Brakes
- Table Saws
- Panel Saws
- Paper Cutters
- Up to 48″ standard measuring range (Model megr2050)
- Optional up to 120″(Model megr20120)
- Optional dry contact output to control the motorized backgauge
- Reading in inches, fractions and metric reading at the touch of a button.
- Zero setting at any point
- DC 9 Volt Operation (AC Adapter Included)
- Accurate to 0.01″ (regardless of lead screw wear)
|Model||Max Measuring Range|
|Weight||1.5 lbs approx.|
|Material||Brushed + Anodized Aluminum|
|Max Reading Speed||Incremental Optical|
|Resolution||50" (Model megr2050)|
|Reading Modes||TTL signal|
|Input Signal||From Display Unit|
|Dimensions||5" x 4" x 3"|
|Weight||1.6 lbs approx.|
|Material||Powder Painted Steel|
|Max Reading Speed||4' (1.2m) in 1 sec|
|Digits||0.56" large led|
|Reading Modes||Inch, FRACTION, DECIMAL|
|Input Signal||Optical Encoder|
|Power||9v DC 500ma|
|Dimensions||8" x 3.5" x 1.5"|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.