Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Bandsaw
Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Bandsaw with 18" x 22" Capacity, latest version of the worlds most popular band saw that has miter cutting up to 60° left and right. All-mechanical, universal, metal cutting, band saw machine.
Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Bandsaw Features:
- Speed Range: 50 – 450 fpm (15 – 137 m/min) infinitely variable with inverter drive.
- Front Mounted Speed Control: Allows blade speed to be adjusted from operator’s control station.
- Feed Range: 0 – 250 lbs. (64 kgf) infinitely variable with control on operator’s panel and Automatic Column Return. Column feed is mechanical with Marvel clutch power feed.
- T-Slotted Work Table: Work area 24.25” x 33” (616 mm x 838 mm); Table height 38” (965 mm); Two machined T-slots.
- Wheel Diameter: 19” (482 mm), cast iron wheels.
- Blade Break/Stall Detection: Standard equipment, shuts off machine in the event of blade breaking or stalling.
- Miter Cutting: Column and blade tilt up to 60° right and left of vertical; work always stationary. Manual tilt standard with Sure-Lock and Built-in protractor. Electric Power tilt optional.
- Saw Column: Marvel patent pending Quick Change Column is standard on all machines. Allows column to be set either upright or at a 3° forward cant. Column travels on recirculating linear ball bearing rails.
- Quick-Action Vise: Maximum opening 18” (457 mm). Jaws can be shifted to either right or left side of blade. Jaws are 6” (152 mm) high, 12” (305 mm) wide.
- Automatic Stops: Adjustable stops can be pre-set to stop advance and return of blade, and also to stop motor at any location within the 18” (457 mm) travel of the blade.
- Coolant System: Built In with flood system, available with added optional drop lubrication system (Option Codes ML1 & ML2). Controlled by on-off selector switch at operator’s station. Tank capacity 21 gallons (79 liters).
- Flushing Hose: Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
- Power Chip Brush: Together with blade wipers and flood coolant deep blade teeth free of chips.
- Carbide Guide System: Solid carbide post design equipped with Patent Pending Marvel Easy Load Guide Blocks. Upper and lower guides have preloaded carbide faced back-up blocks to support back edge of blade.
- Blade: 15′ 4″ (4674 mm) long x 1.25″ (32 mm) wide, .042″ (1.07 mm) thick.
- Blade Tension: Blade tension ratchet stops automatically at factory pre-set, 40,000 psi (A compressed air connection is required for standard operation, 5 CFM, 80 psi minimum)
- Main; 5 H.P. (3.75 kW), 1800 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled.
- Coolant Pump; 1/8 H.P. (.1 kW) totally enclosed motor-built-in integrally. Available voltage: 380 volt, 3 phase, A qualified electrician will be needed to install the transformer between the power supply and the machine. Specific voltage must be specified when ordering.
- Controls: IEC fused disconnect switch and magnetic motor starters, with overload and low-voltage protection. Disconnect is NFPA79 compliant. DC Power supply provides low voltage control (24 Volts) to all push buttons at operator’s control panel and machine lighting circuits. PLC control and components mounted in moisture proof NEMA 12 compartment. Electrical Panel is UL labeled.
Made in the USA
|Capacity Nominal||18″ x 22″ (457mm x 558mm)|
|Capacity 45° Right||18″ x 14.5″ (457mm x 368mm)|
|Capacity 45° Left||18″ x 13″ (457mm x 330mm)|
|Capacity 60° Right||18″ x 9.7″ (457mm x 246mm)|
|Capacity 60° Left||18″ x 7.3″ (457mm x 185mm)|
|Capacity 3° Forward Cant||17.5″ x 22″ (445mm x 558mm)|
|Tilt||0 to 60° Left and Right|
|Drive Motor||5 HP (3.75kw)|
|Blade Size||15’4″ x 1.25″ x .042″ (4674mm x 32mm x 1.07mm)|
|Blade Speed Range||50-450fpm (15-137m/min)|
|Feed Pressure||0-250lbs (0-1114N)|
|UL Listed||1-UL Listed|
Two (2) years on replacement parts
One (1) year labor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.