IPI Elbow Machine
IPI Elbow Joint making machine with capacity from 30GA to 25GA and tube diameter ranging from 3" to 16".
- Twin Ball Screw Lift ball screw electric servo motor driven for accurate positioning vs. hydraulic cylinder movement.
- Improved Tube Gripping System
- Single large diameter bearing on push tube
- Head Rotation Control Valves: Single directional control valve with an in-line proportional flow control valve for smooth start and stop of head
- Head Rotation Counter & Sensor: Head rotation uses a wiper ring which the arbor sleeve clean vs. competitors not using a wiper so the machine has to be cleaned daily.
- Head Gears: Reduced number of teeth shortens cycle time and tie bar between shaft ends improving durability
- Tooling requires no eccentric ring: Combined clamp plate and clamp ring. Push tube is rotated while being pushed up to next location
- Arbor Tube: No openings, which keeps dirt and shavings out vs. competitors’ copy of an old design where the arbor tube openings allow dirt and shavings to get to the bushings.
- No compressed air required for machine operation
EMHP 3/4/5: 25 to 30 gauge (0.0125″ to 0.020″), 3″ to 5″ tube diameter range
EMHP 4/5/6: 25 to 30 gauge (0.0125″ to 0.020″), 4″ to 6″ tube diameter range
EMHP 6/7/8: 25 to 30 gauge (0.0125″ to 0.020″), 6″ to 8″ tube diameter range
EMHP 9/16: 25 to 30 gauge (0.0125″ to 0.020″), 9″ to 16″ tube diameter range
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.