Em-Pro Gear Head Drill Press
New Em-Pro Gear Head Drill Press with Maximum Drilling Capacity: 1.5"
Empire’s Z5030 Gear Head Drill Press has a rigid design and the large 4-1/2″ column reduces the possibility of flexing when drilling at maximum capacity. The base and table are made from solid cast iron and both have large T-slots to use when required to clamp heavy parts or a vise to the table. The Z5030 has an industrial grade gear system that allows for a wide range of speeds to work with any material type for your drilling or tapping applications. A #4 Morse Taper quill with a drawbar system is standard which ensures positive seating of the drill chuck arbor or taper shank drill. The Z5030 Industrial drill press offers good value at a very economical price to anyone whether you’re a hobbyist. machine shop or fabrication shop owner.
- Heavy duty gear box
- Manual feed for drilling and tapping
- Worktable can be tilted ±60° and rotated ±180° around the column
- Gear Head can be tilted ± 90° and moved up and down along the column
- Easy to operate
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 1.5″
- Maximum Tapping Capacity: M20
- Speed range from 90 to 1970 RPM (220V 1PH) – 6 Speed
- Speed range from 115 to 3150 RPM (220V 3PH) – 12 Speed
- Diameter of Column: 4.5″
- Table Size: 20″ x 18″
- Spindle Travel: 4.72″
- Distance between Spindle and Column: 11.5″
- Maximum Distance between Spindle to Table: 28″
- Maximum Distance between Spindle to Base: 46.45″
- Electrics: 220V 1PH or 3PH
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.