IPI Whisperloc Pro 16
IPI Whisperloc PRO-XVI is equipped with push button motor controls for quick-change duct lengths and is chain driven!
- Closes duct work – whether Pittsburgh or slip and drive – seams in a fraction of the time.
- Motorized control moves the clamp and slide block, as a unit, for faster set up – one handed.
- Greatly reduced noise levels.
- Minimal floor space required.
- Micro-processor controlled for ease of operation.
- Low maintenance 220 V single phase 2 HP (1.5 kw).
- Self-contained 10-gallon (38 liter) hydraulic unit.
- Weight: 1,550 pounds (704 kg).
- 35″ wide x 32.5″ high x 96″ long
- Unlike competitive models that require extensive manual hammer over in Pittsburgh and full length hammer over of at least 45° in slip and drive.
- The Whisperloc-PRO16 closes seams in ducts only requiring a minimal of hammer over top and bottom to assure straight and complete seaming.
- Seams from top and bottom to the middle to avoid run out and incomplete seaming.
- Duct Length: 3, 4, 5, 6 ft
- Dimensions: 35″W x 32.5H x 96″L
- Weight (approx.): 2,400 lbs
1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.