Tennsmith Manual Notcher
Tennsmith Manual Notcher, 6" x 6" x 90o Notch and 16GA Notching Capacity, is a Versatile, heavy-duty bench tool for shearing, notching and piercing work.
(Shown with optional stand)
The heavy cast iron construction of Tennsmith Manual Notcher allows it to be used to side shear six inches of material to its rated capacity; and the throat behind the upper ram is beveled on one side to permit long strips of material to pass without restriction.
Notches of more than 90 degrees can be accomplished in two operations. The upper blades can be reversed for a “nose to heel” cutting action; and the ram stroke can be controlled by means of two set screws to permit limited throat piercing and knockout operations.
Optional box flange blades are available for the reinforced box, pan and chassis corners. Front gauges and large surface, ground work table with inlaid scales are standard features.
Made in the USA
- Model: 16-18
- Max. Notching Capacity: 16GA Mild Steel
- Max. Piercing Capacity: 18GA Mild Steel
- Notch: 6″ x 6″ x 90 Degrees
- Dimensions (Handle removed), L x W x H: 19″ x 18″ x 15″
- Shipping Weight: 170 lbs.
- Box Flange Blades are available for the reinforced box, pan and chassis corners
- Heavy Duty Fabricated Stand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.