Engel 16 Station TDF Rollformer
Engel TDF-V16, 16 Station TDF Rollformer is the only transverse duct connector machine on the market certified to comply with SMACNA Duct Construction Standard (DCS) T-25b based on actual laboratory tests across the full range of water gauges.
- Unitized steel
- High yield and tensile strength shafts and “off the shelf” ball bearings
- Heavy duty gears are Mod4 (6 pitch)
- Extended roll shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls, one side outboard
- Optional tooling sets available for outboard
- All steel forming head, hardened steel infeed guide and hardened steel forming rolls mounted on turned and ground
- No adjustments necessary when going from 26ga to 18ga
- Includes Snap Flange
- Comes standard with short parts feeder for 6 inch minimum lengths
Made in the USA
- Spindles: 1 1/8 in (28.6mm) mounted outboard.
- Capacity: 18GA-26GA (1.2mm-0.6mm) mild steel.
- Flange Width: 1.40 in. (47.8mm).
- Material Used: Approximately 1.88 in. (47.8mm).
- Motor: 7 1/2 H.P. (5.5kw) 1800 RPM.
- Voltage: 208, 230-460/3/60 VAC.
- Speed: Approximately 75 FPM.
- Drive: Motor, reducer and chain.
- Includes Patented TDF® Rolls.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.