Lockformer Standing “S” Cleat Rollformer
Lockformer Standing “S” Cleat Rollformer, in just one pass, form a shape that combines a conventional “S” cleat with a standing seam for greater strength and rigidity.
In just one pass, form a shape that combines a conventional “S” cleat with a standing seam for greater strength and rigidity. This seam is adaptable in fabrication of large trunk or branch lines in industrial and commercial heating and ventilating ducts. Included are double-extended auxiliary shafts for a variety of choices for optional rollform tooling. The design integrity and quality construction of its 10-station configuration will provide years of trouble-free service.
- Capacity: 20-26 GA
- 10-station configuration
- Depth of Pocket/Size: 1 1/8″ pocket. Uses approximately 6 1/4″ material stretch out inboard
- Extended shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls
- Speed: 60-70 feet per minute
- Electrics: 5HP 230/460 volts, 60 cycle, 3 phases, A.C. 1,800 RPM
- Drive: Reducer Motor & Chain
- Dimensions: 54”W x 30”L x 48”H, 33″ Passline
- Weight: 2,150 lbs without roll sets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.