Wilson Tool Xtreme Lift
With its easy-glide rollers and hand-pump hydraulics, the Xtreme Lift from Wilson Tool International is one of the safest and least strenuous options to help operators load tools into a press brake.
Simply pump the hydraulic lever to raise the roller tray and slide punches and dies onto the cart. Wheel the Xtreme Lift to the press brake, adjust the tray to beam level and roll tooling into the beam.
Using this transport and loading solution, operators can avoid heavy lifting while safely and quickly setting up the press brake.
- Punch support arm keeps punches in place (Additional arms can be purchased separately)
- Easy-glide rollers allow tooling to be loaded and unloaded with minimal force
- Hand-pump hydraulic unit with cushioned release valve provides easy raising and lowering with no batteries to charge
- Gates on both ends of roller top keep tooling in place
- Locking casters prevent cart movement
- Punch supports allow longer, heavier punches to load without tipping
- Small footprint for easy storage
- Fits all of the most common tool styles in North America
- Wide base offers exceptional stability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.