Em-Pro HVAC Dual Side Drive Plasma Table
Em-Pro 5' x 10' HVAC Dual Side Drive Plasma Table is an affordable industrial quality machine - ideal for small to medium fabrication and HVAC shops.
- 5′ x 10′ Cutting Area
- Compact unitized construction
- Fully-welded frame, heavy-duty material support
- 6″ x 6″ precision machined aluminum gantry engineered for maximum stiffness, 5″ clearance under gantry Oversized self-cleaning dual V-groove bearings riding on harden machined
- Dual linear bearings on Z axis for smooth lifter motion
- Powerful 940 oz-in Nema 34 motors with zero backlash drive system torch height controller with a magnetic breakaway system Touchscreen controller in industrial housing
- Integrated SilverNest CAD/CAM/CNC software designed to be user-friendly for the novice or the experienced operator
- Laser cut slat brackets with offset slat pattern for increased table rigidity
- Dual Side Drive with fully enclosed Z-axis motor, custom end trucks, all axis cable track
- ShopData Systems Software is included with this table for HVAC customers.
Maximum productivity: Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2″ mild steel. Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
Low operating costs: Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime. Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging: No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set. Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting. Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions: Duramax™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance. SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch. Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
Made in Canada
- Nominal cutting dimensions: 5′ 0″ x 10′ 0″
- Maximum traverse speed: 600 IPM
- Maximum cutting speed: 0 to 500 IPM (related to process and plasma power)
- Positional accuracy: 0.005”
- Repeatability: 0.002”
- Maximum table capacity: 1.5”
- Space under gantry: 5”
- Integrated Downdraft Table Fan and Filtration System
- Other Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Sources
- Em-Pro PLasma Table: 1 year OR 2000 operation hours, whichever occurs first.
- Hypertherm Plasma Products: 2 years parts, except for external parts (cables, torch lead, etc.) which have a 1 year warranty.
- Hypertherm Automation Products: 2 years parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.