Baileigh Power Pipe & Tube Notcher
Baileigh Power Pipe & Tube Notcher - Model TN-800 with Notch Capacity: (OD).5”(min/optional) – 3”(max)
The TN-800 does what no other tubing notcher on the market can do: notch tube from 1” to 3” OD without any change in tooling, hole saws, or mandrels.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60°.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 177 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from 1” to 3” OD tube or pipe without a switch.
- Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
- Made in the USA and built to last, the TN-800 draws strength from its rugged cast iron construction, something you won’t find on many competing models.
Made in the USA
- Notch Capacity: (OD).5”(min/optional) – 3”(max)
- Angle Adjustment: 0 – 60 deg
- Mill Size: 1” std (.5” optional)
- Speed: 177 rpm
- Motor: 1HP
- Power Requirement: 110V
- Shipping Dimensions: (L/W/H)60” / 44” / 48”
- Weight: 610 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.