Baileigh Power Abrasive Pipe & Tube Notcher
Baileigh Power Abrasive Pipe & Tube Notcher with Notch Capacity: (OD).75”(min) – 2” (@ 45°) - 3" (@ 90°).
The TN-400 abrasive tube notcher uses a self-centering vise to guarantee the right belt positioning every time. This machine will help you perfectly cope thin wall tubing.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Ideal for coping the ends of .75″ OD to 2″ OD tubing or pipe.
- Notches at almost any angle up to 60°.
- 79” x 4” belt spins at a speed of 5420 feet per minute.
- V-block design of the vise jaws keeps the tube or pipe centered with the notching spindle and holds it securely.
- Vise carriage rides on a smooth Thompson® shaft assembly during the notching cycle.
- Pivoted control lever presses the material press into the belt.
- Quick-change tooling system allows you to swap out the mandrel in seconds. (You’ll need a special mandrel for each size of tube or pipe that you want to notch.)
- Carriage stop ensures repeatable notches every time.
Made in the USA
- Notch Capacity: (OD).75”(min) – 2” (@ 45°) – 3″ (@ 90°)
- Angle Adjustment: 0 – 60 deg
- Belt Size: (L/W) 79″ / 4″
- Speed: 5420 fpm
- Motor: 3HP
- Power Requirement: 220V / 1PH
- Shipping Dimensions: (L/W/H) 60” / 44” / 68”
- Weight: 450 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.