Baileigh Power Abrasive Pipe & Tube Notcher
Baileigh Power Abrasive Pipe and Tube Notcher with Notch Capacity .75" (Min.) - 3"(Max.).
- Requires only 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Notches up to 3” OD tubing at 60° with optional mandrels.
- Wide 6” x 79” belt spins at 5400 feet per minute.
- Adjustable stop for repeatable parts during production runs.
- Large degree dial to reference the degree of the notch.
- Self-centering vise lets you switch between materials quickly and start the tube or pipe the proper position on the belt.
- V-jaws of the vise tightly grip both light- and heavy-gauge tube.
- Quick-release vice allows for efficient movement of material to ensure accuracy of the notch.
- Smooth rail system, controlled by an industrial helm joint and a polished slideway, feed the material into the belt.
- You can adjust belt tension with the convenient wheel.
Made in the USA
- Model: TN600
- Notching Capacity (OD): .75″ – 3″
- Angle Adjustment: 0 – 60°
- Belt Size: 6″ x 79″
- Belt Speed: 5400 (fpm)
- Motor: 5 HP
- Power: 220V 1PH
- Shipping Weight: 475 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78″ x 48″ x 52″
1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.