Marvel Automatic Mitering Horizontal Bandsaw
Marvel Horizontal Bandsaw with Automatic Mitering Capacity 14 1/2" x 24" - Swivel Head, Heavy-duty, hydraulic, miter cutting, metal cutting bandsaw with 5 H.P. and 1-1/4" blade.
- Mitering: Manually positioned up to 60o Left and 45o right, equipped with degree scale.
- Pass Line Height: 32.625” (829 mm)
- Blade: 1-1/4” x .042” x 16’ 1” (32 x 1.07 x 4900 mm)
- Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (30,000 psi) provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The motion detector will shut the machine off should the blade break or stall.
- Speed Range: 65 – 325 SFPM (20 – 98 m/min) infinitely variable through an inverter drive and a heavy-duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An electric tachometer assures accurate speed setting.
- Hydraulic Down Feed: Feed rate and down pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the optimum setting for the type of material being cut. Both settings are made at the operator’s station.
- Hydraulic Shuttle Feed: Length settings of 0 – 23.625” are accomplished with a hand-wheel and readout a digital counter. The shuttle comes to positive stops at both ends of the index, assuring cutoff length accuracy, reducing material loss. Repeatability is + .005 per index. Up to 9 cycles are possible through the multi-index system.
Blade Drive: 5 H.P. (3.75 kW).
Hydraulic Pump Motor: 1 H.P. (.75 kW).
Coolant Pump Motor: 1/8 H.P. (0.09 kW).
All motors are dual voltage, 230/460 volt, 3 ph. 60 Hz. 208 volt conversion is available for an added charge.
- Piece Counter: The machine will stop the automatic cycle when a predetermined number of cuts have been reached.
- Out-of-Stock Switch: The machine will shut off automatically when material is no longer present in the rear vise jaws, allowing for truly automatic operation.
- Blade Guides: The combination roller bearing and carbide blade guides reduce heat and blade stress providing longer blade life and accuracies of + .002 per inch of cut material.
- Fast Approach: Work height is automatically set allowing the head to rise just enough to clear the work piece, reducing cycle time and allowing for faster cutting performance.
- Chip Brush: Powered from the main drive shaft of the saw, the brush changes speed along with the blade to assure that chips are being removed from each gullet of the blade, improving cutting performance and blade life.
- Full Stroking Hydraulic Vise Jaws: Holding the work piece on both sides of the blade reduces blade vibration, providing more accurate cuts and longer blade life. Rear Vise: The rear vise jaw floats hydraulically to accommodate crooked stock assuring straight, accurate cuts.
- Work Light: Positioned directly over the work area to provide better illumination of the cutting area, the work light can be turned on and off independently from the operator’s control panel.
- Roller Table: Standard equipment includes one freestanding roller table 5’ 0” long to support incoming stock.
|Capacity 45°||Rectangle 14 1/2” x 16 1/2” (368 x 419 mm), Round 14 1/2” (368 mm)|
|Capacity 60°||Rectangle 14” x 11 1/2” (356 x 292 mm), Round 11 1/2” (292 mm)|
|Capacity 90°||Rectangle 14 1/2” x 24” (368 x 610 mm), Round 14 1/2” (368 mm)|
|Pass Line Height||32.625” (829 mm)|
|Blade Tension||30,000 PSI|
|Speed Range||65 – 325 SFPM (20 – 98 m/min)|
|Blade Size||1-1/4” x .042” x 16’ 1” (32 x 1.07 x 4900 mm)|
|Blade Drive||5 H.P. (3.75 kW)|
|Hydraulic Pump||1 H.P. (.75 kW)|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 H.P. (0.09 kW)|
Two (2) years on replacement parts
One (1) year labor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.