Salvagnini L5 Fiber Lasers
Salvagnini L5 Fiber Laser - 2D cutting systems - is a productive, versatile solution that is both environmentally and user friendly.
The high dynamics fiber laser, built for fiber. High productivity for superior manufacturing.
The result of extensive experience in the field – Salvagnini was one of the first companies in the world to invest in fibre technology and adopt it as the sole technology around which to develop and design its 2D cutting systems – L5 is a productive, versatile solution that is both environmentally and user friendly.
- Productivity: High dynamics thanks to the compass
- Simplicity: Automatic modulation of cutting parameters
- Versatility: Single-optic head cooled without gas
- Configurability: Modular automation
- Quality: Smart process solutions
- Safety: Class 1 machine
The ﬁber source and the optic chain, combined together, generate a laser beam characterized by high power density, which allows high-speed cutting (more than 60 m/min) to be achieved on medium and thin materials, without sacriﬁcing high quality when cutting thicker material.
The L5 boasts extremely low running costs, thanks to:
- The highly efficient source and chiller;
- The elimination of the optical path;
- The elimination of laser gas;
- Lower costs for maintenance and consumables;
- The ability to cut with compressed air
|X Y worktable (in)||120×60||160×60|
|Z axis stroke (in)||3.9||3.9|
|Maximum positioning speed (ipm)||4724|
|Position accuracy Pa (in)||0.003|
|Average position range Ps (in)||0.001|
|Assist gases||nitrogen, oxygen, compressed air|
|Fiber laser source||2000 W||3000 W||4000 W|
|Cutting capacity (thicknesses)2|
|Steel (S185JR,S235JR, RAEX 250 C LASER) (gage)||24 – 19/32”||24 – 3/4”||24 – 3/4”|
|Stainless steel (AISI 304, X5CrNi18-10 1.4301) (gage)||24 – 3/8’’||24 – 7/16”||24 – 7/16”|
|Aluminum (Al 99.5 EN AW 1050A) (gage)||24 – 5/16”||24 – 3/8”||24 – 19/32”|
|Copper (Cu-ETP CW004A H040 EN1652) (gage)||24 – 3/16”||24 – 5/16”||24 – 5/16”|
|Brass (CuZn37 CW508L H055 EN1652) (gage)||24 – 3/16”||24 – 7/32”||24 – 5/16”|
|Maximum power consumption (kW)||16 kW||18 kW||21 kW|
- Measure calculated following the norm VDI3441 on the maximum length of the axes.
- The quality of cuts on limit thicknesses will depend on the geometries required, the quality of the material and the operating conditions of the system. At the limit values, the cut may have burrs on the lower edge.
- Actual consumption calculated at full power on a system in a standard configuration, with a standard work cycle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.