Duro Dyne Power Insulation Cutter
Since introducing the Model LS manually operated insulation cutter, Duro Dyne recognized a growing demand for a motor driven automatic insulation cutting machine which would stand up to heavy shop usage without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
The Model PLS is the result of an intensive development program to provide an automatic insulation cutter which would meet the high standards required by Duro Dyne as well as the speed and efficiency required by contractors.
- Durable 6” rotary blades for cross cut and slitter.
- An Insulation cradle designed to keep liner square.
- Micro switch interlocks on all guards for safety.
- Reliable pneumatic controls for pinch roller and cross cut.
- Proven 24-volt components for all control circuits.
- Cradle accommodates liner roll up to 60” width, 40” diameter
- Oil bath reducer with 25 to 1 ratio
- 1/3 horsepower motor
- 66” long; 1-1/2” diameter automatic tensioning cable cylinder for cross cut blade
- 1 crosscut assembly, 1 slitter assembly
- Electrical requirements: 110 Volt, 15 AMP
- Air requirements: 80 P.S.I.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.