The Marvel Hydraulic Ironworker comes with a multitude of work stations including punching stations, round shearing stations, square section shearing stations, angle shearing stations, flat bar shearing stations, u-notching stations, angle section (45 Degree) shearing, central lubrication pump, electrical back gauge (Standard in Double Pistons), work Light.
STANDARD WORK STATIONS
Punching Station, Round Shearing Station, Square Section Shearing Station, Angle Shearing Station, Flat Bar Shearing Station, U-Notching Station, Angle Section (45 Degree) Shearing, Central Lubrication Pump, Electrical Back Gauge (Standard in Double Pistons), Work Light.
- The machine punches from *1-1/5” (30 mm) diameter s (1/3” or 8 mm thickness) to *2-1/4” (57 mm) diameters (6/7” or 22 mm thickness) very efficiently. Punches and dies are easily changed.
STEEL BAR SHEARING
- With this part of machine, squares from *1” (25 mm) to *2-1/6” (55 mm) and rounds from *1-1/5” (30 mm) diameters to *2-4/7” (65 mm) diameters can be cut very fast. By changing the blades you can also cut U or T sections.
- Here you can cut several types of 45˚-90˚ angle sections efficiently.
- With the long blade, you can do your daily sheet metal cutting works very fast.
- The machine comes with a rectangular notching tool which you can use for your notching works. We provide special notching tools for your notching work
*Punching diameter, material diameter and thickness can change according to machine models.
- Single and Dual Cylinder Machines
- 60 – 192 Ton Capacity
- 5 Stations
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Completely Integrated
- Five (5) Sets of Punches and Dies:
Punches: 9/16”, 11/16”, 13/16”, 15/16”, 1-1/16”
Dies: 19/32”, 23/32”, 27/32”, 31/32”, 1-3/32”
- CPD Series: 26 Punch, 62 Die
- Magnetic Base Work Light
- Adjustable Electric Back Gauge (36”)
- 24 Volt DC Control Voltage
- Scrap Boxes at Punching & Notching Stations
- Adjustable Stroke Depth at Punch
- Two (2) Full-Control Foot Pedals
- Two (2) Hole Die Holders
- Two (2) Piece Gauging Table at Punch Station
- Keyed Punch Holder for Shaped Tooling
- Standard Voltage: 230 or 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Electric Back Gauge: 3 ft.
- MSIW126D/DX– Heavy-Duty, Dual Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 126 Ton Capacity, 15 H.P., 14” (D) 24-1/2” (DX) Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Simultaneous Dual Operation.
- MSIW192DX– Heavy-Duty, Dual Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 192 Ton Capacity, 15 H.P., 24” Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Simultaneous Dual Operation.
- MSIW60D – Heavy-Duty, Dual Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 60 Ton Capacity, 7 H.P., 10” Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Simultaneous Dual Operation.
- MSIW66S – Heavy-duty, Single Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 66 Ton Capacity, 5.36 H.P., 8-5/8” Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Full Pedal Control.
- MSIW71D – Heavy-Duty, Dual Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 71 Ton Capacity, 7 H.P., 12” Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Simultaneous Dual Operation.
- MSIW93D – Heavy-Duty, Dual Cylinder, Completely Integrated Ironworker with 93 Ton Capacity, 10 H.P., 14” Throat Depth, 5 Work Stations and Simultaneous Dual Operation.
See Brochure for full details
- V-Notcher at Notcher Station
- MSIW71PA18189: V-Notcher at Notcher Station
- MSIW71PA18196: Bending Single V
- MSIW71JA01359: Bending Multi V
- MSIW60PA18160: Electric Back Gauge 6 ft. (in place of standard 3 ft.)
- MSIW71PA18205: Channel Web Die Holders
- MSIW60JA19894: Oversize Punching Kit
- MSIW71JA20614: Channel Shear 3″x4.1″ lb. per foot
- MSIW71JA20092: Channel Shear 4″x5.4″ lb. per foot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.