Baileigh 18GA Manually Operated English Wheel
Baileigh manually operated English Wheel with 18GA mild steel capacity and 28" throat depth.
Built with a welded tube frame, this compact entry-level English wheel can smooth compound curves into 18 gauge mild steel. The EW-28 includes all the tooling you’ll need: 6 lower rolls.
- Ample 28” throat depth.
- Comes standard with an 8” x 2” upper roll.
- Includes lower anvil rolls with 6 different radii: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12”.
- Arrives intact with only minor assembly required (no welding needed).
- Fully welded, heavy-walled square tubing frame helps eliminate flex when forming at maximum capacity.
- Rigid steel stand is built to withstand years of hard use while shaping mild steel and aluminum sheet metal.
- Tooling rack on the side gives you a handy place to put your rolls.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
|Mild Steel Capacity||18 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Lower Die Radius||2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 12"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48 x 45 x 15|
|Top Wheel Dimensions||8" x 2"|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.