Baileigh Variable Speed Drill Press
Drill smarter and harder with this 20” floor-type variable drill press which tackles hefty capacities at up to 2000 rpm. Built to deliver precise results for years, the DP-1500VS comes equipped with a variety of time-saving and performance-enhancing features.
Baileigh model DP-1500VS heavy duty drill press comes standard with power feed and a quality auto reversing tap feature. This is a quality made machine using only the best quality castings and base metals to support rigidity when drilling at maximum capacity with the power down feed. The base and drill table is made from a heavy casting that has over sized T-Slots for secure clamping of a vise or fixture.
This variable speed drill press has an inverter driven head whose quill speed can be properly adjusted to each different drill size that really will extend tooling life. Adjustments to the speed can be done by a speed potentiometer dial, noting the RPM is displayed on the digital read out.
Additional standard features of this quality floor type drill press are a safety guard with limit switch, a powerful coolant system, and a bright halogen light.
- Drill Capacity Steel: 1.5″
- Drill Capacity Cast Iron: 1.5″
- Tapping Capacity: 15/16″
- Spindle Speed High: 245 – 2000 rpm
- Spindle Speed Low: 85 – 540 rpm
- Swing: 20.8”
- Spindle Taper: mt #4
- Spindle Travel: 5.9″
- Spindle Nose to Table: 22.75″
- Spindle Nose to Base: 40.75″
- Quill Diameter: 2.95″
- Quill Feed (3 speeds): .0078″/ipr, .004″/ipr, .002″/ipr
(ipr = inches/revolution)
- Column Diameter: 4.52″
- Table Dimensions (L/W): 22″ / 18.5″
- Table Slot: 5/8″
- Base Dimensions (L/W): 27″ / 19″
- Motor Main: 2 HP
- Motor Coolant: 1/8 HP
- Power Requirements: 220V / 1PH
- Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 40″ / 25″ / 83″
- Shipping Weight: 902 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.