Engel Full Coil Line Systems
Coil Line Systems by Engel Industries. Fastest Automated Coil Line Duct Systems available in operation world-wide. From coil to duct "L" sections averaging every 15 seconds and a full wrap duct every 30 seconds. The highest quality, most productive & cost efficient duct manufacturing machines today.
Individual components have provided the features that save you time and money. From underfed cradles through the hydraulic Unitized Compact Coiline®, Pittsburgh/Snap Lock, Cleat Forming TDF® (Transverse Duct Flange), Lin-o-matic with extruded glue system and either an “L” or full-wrap brake, Engel’s System has the features you need. Our system is controlled by the P.C. based control with download capability. Our “building block” concept allows you to purchase a starter system, a complete system or individual components to complete any existing partial system.
- Labor saving – ONE MAN OPERATION
- Low maintenance
- Quick changeover
- Configured to your specifications (electrics, shop layout, etc.)
- Download capabilities included.
- TDF®, S & Drive with Snaplock, or Pittsburgh type duct
- Installation supervision and training included. Free lifetime technical phone support.
Made in the USA
- Material Size: 60″ or 72″ 18GA Mild Steel
- Shear Capacity: 16GA Mild Steel
- Minimum Size: 6″ x 6″ (unlined)
- Maximum Wrap: 120″
- Beads, Notches, Shears
- Flat, L, U, Full Wrapper Duct
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.