Roto-Die Hydraulic Benders
Roto-Die 6FT, 10FT and 12FT Hydraulic Benders (Brakes) with 10GA, 14GA and 16GA Mild Steel Capacities.
All Roto-Dies Brakes include tooling for five basic forming operations.
These dies and accessories are standard:
- 1 – No. 37 Roto-Die with:
- 7º cross-braking groove
- 85º die opening 3/8” wide
- 85º die opening 7/8” wide
- 30º die opening 1/2” wide
- 1 – No. 1 forming Die 85º
- 1 – No. 24 hemming Die 30º
- 6 – No. 50 sheet-support arms with clips
- 6 – No. 52 gauging blocks
- 6 – No. 53 disappearing spring-pin gauges
All Roto-Die hydraulic press brakes are equipped with depth-of-stroke adjustment with indicators, length-of-stroke adjustment, and motor and controls for 230/460 Volts, 3 Phase 60 HZ.
(Other 3 Phase voltages also available.)
Hydraulic oil and a wrench are also furnished.
A Roto-Die Hydraulic Bender is as simple to operate as a hand brake – but has infinitely more production capacity.
- Merely by rotating the selections lever, one operator can perform all basic sheet-metal forming operations. No dies to change.
- The Roto-Die Hydraulic Bender forms full- length ducts, gravel stops, standing lock seams, flashing, and hemming operations accurately and economically.
- The compactness inherent in the cylindrical die design permits acute reverse bends not possible with conventional wide-bed machines.
- The Roto-Die indexes quickly and accurately to all forming stations. Automatic detention assures positive die alignment.
- Centerline machined upper dies are instantly interchangeable in all Roto-Die openings without special stops or adjustments.
Most sheet-metal configurations can be formed with one handling by one operator.
The ram may be jogged, stopped or returned to “up” position at any point of the stroke. It may also be inched for accurate positioning of the work, reducing material loss and gauge adjustment time.
Disappearing pins are conveniently located for fast one-man positioning in cross-braking (paneling) and rectangular duct forming. Pin gauges are easily removed and relocated.
Roto-Die Hydraulic Benders are engineered to cut costs – labor cost is reduced while shop productivity is increased.
- The patented Roto-Die® principle reduces setup time by as much as 70 per cent, compared with other power-forming equipment. Gauge and clearances are adjusted much quicker than on conventional hand brakes.
- One-man operation cuts labor requirements in half on virtually all hand-brake operations.
- Simple adjustments permit operating speeds up to 50 strokes per minute for maximum production output.
- Multiple handling of sheet stock is kept to a minimum. This allows you to fabricate most commercial ventilating jobs, including the new TDC duct system, in the Roto-Die® in one-fourth the time ordinary benders require.
CHECK THESE FEATURES
- Three models to meet your requirements.
- Proven design – 45 years and thousands of machines in operation.
- All basic sheet metal-forming operations can be made without die change or major adjustments.
- Infinitely variable speed control for easy selection of ram speed.
- Rugged construction for long, trouble free operation in heavy duty service.
Best overall value. The Roto-Die® system – over 45 years of sheet metal-forming experience. Roto-Die® Hydraulic Benders are shipped complete and ready to tackle your toughest forming jobs. An extensive, knowledgeable dealer network backed up by factory support is available nationwide to give local service and instruct your personnel. Technical assistance is also available to assist you in obtaining the best.
Made in the USA
|Model||Model 10||Model 15||Model 15/12|
(*Heavy Gauge Angle Insert Required)
|10FT x 16GA
6FT x 10GA*
|10FT x 14GA
10FT x 10GA*
|12FT x 16GA
10FT x 10GA*
|Length of Stroke||3″||3″||3″|
|Strokes/Minute||20 to 50||20 to 50||20 to 50|
|Die Clearance||2 ⅛”||2 ⅛”||2 ⅛”|
|Die Space||7 ½”||7 ½”||7 ½”|
|Length||12′ 1″||12′ 6¼”||14′ 6″|
|Front to Back||30″||30″||30″|
|Height||5′ 1″||6′ 1″||6′ 1″|
|Motor||7 ½ HP||15 HP||15 HP|
|Approximate Shipping Wt.||5,700 lbs.||8,950 lbs.||10,000 lbs.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.