Baileigh Manual Floor Model Box & Pan Brake
Baileigh Manual Floor Model Box & Pan (Finger) Brake with bending length 50" and 14GA Mild Steel (18GA Stainless Steel) bending capacity.
This box brake lets you clamp sheet metal with a foot pedal, so both hands are free to position the material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across the brake’s full 50” length.
- Adjustable stop rod makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Knobs at each end of the brake let you finetune the clamping pressure to fit your application.
- Includes 12 fingers of varying widths that you can easily rearrange to create different sizes of tanks, pans, boxes and more.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, which you’ll find particularly useful when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment enables you to take on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Made with a fully-welded steel framework to maintain accuracy and reduce deformation.
- Model: BB-5014F
- Thickness (SS): 14GA (18GA)
- Bending Length: 50″
- Box Depth: 2.5″
- Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
- Power Manual
- Shipping Weight: 930 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 67″ x 28″ x 50″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.